Monday, October 10, 2005

my second assignment

We had just finished loading the groceries into the back of the van. Then we loaded ourselves up and headed toward home so I picked it up my book and rested it against the potting soil mom bought. The book I was reading was about a blue unicorn trying to rescue its friend (who was a dragon). Just as I finished reading this sentence all my sisters started yelling loooook loooooooook!!!!!!!!!!! I looked the window and there was a pink limo!!! it was sooooo cool!!!!!!!!!

P.S. this is not a true story but it was written so that it could possibly come true.
Kaitlyn

3 comments:

WTF GERARD WAY said...

You really had me going there! Ha! You are the collest! :)

Stacey said...

I thought it was a true story, too!

WTF GERARD WAY said...

I thought it was real!